Custom Cotton Tote Bags
|Material:||Canvas/Cotton fabric Range from 6 OZ to 16 OZ |
|Color:||White, Yellow, Black or customized|
H30*W22*G 6 cm (Small)
H40*W30*G8 cm (Middle)
H50*W38*G12 cm (Large)
Or any customized size
|Printing:||We accepted Any Custom LOGO printing from you.We can achieve Max 12 colors and 100% ink coverage printing Tech. |
|FOB Port:||Shanghai or Ningbo Port|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union or Paypal|
|Quality Control:||We have the TQM System with 8 persons' QC Department|
Each bag meet SGS Test Standard.
|MOQ:||1000 pieces or Negotiable|
|Delivery time||7 days after sample approved|
|Sample Delivery Time & Charge:||A. The Free samples: Choosen from existing products- these samples was for free ,you just need to pay the Air freight.|
B. The Customized samples- we can customize samples depend on your appointed specifications with your logo printing, it will cost 5-7 days to finish and will be charged a samples making cost and printing mold charge.
|Outer Package:||10 pcs/inner bag, 200 pcs per export carton|
|Logistic:||A: By Air- UPS, DHL or Fedex, Door to Door service|
B: By sea-We can help you to deal with Shipment booking, custom clearance, documents prepare work etc.
Cotton washing method
1. It can be washed by hand or machine at ordinary times, using alkaline detergent.
2. The washing temperature depends on the color of cotton cloth. Generally, the best water temperature is 40-50 ℃, the water temperature of bright or dark colored products should not be too high, and the washing time should not be too long to avoid fading. White non sweat cotton cloth can be boiled and washed. Cotton products with perspiration are not easy to wash at high temperature, so as to prevent the protein in the perspiration from solidifying and adhering to the fiber, resulting in yellow spots.
3. If there is paint stain on the cotton fabric, wipe it with kerosene or turpentine until the stain is removed, and then wash the clothes.
4. Dry cotton products in a cool and ventilated place, not in the sun.
5. When ironing, spray a proper amount of wet, easy to iron.
Tips to prevent fading
The salt is the fixative for cotton dyeing. In order to prevent fading, the newly bought cotton cloth with bright color or dark color can be soaked in water with salt or white vinegar, and then dried in the shade to keep the color of cotton lasting.
If washing high-quality cotton products, a small amount of alum can be added to water to avoid or reduce fading.