Advantages of non-woven fabric
1. Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is used as the main raw material for production, with a specific gravity of only 0.9, only cotton
Non-woven finished products
Finished non-woven fabric (4 sheets)
Three-fifths, fluffy and feel good.
2. Soft: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and is formed by lightly hot-melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water repellent and breathable: Polypropylene slices do not absorb water, have zero moisture content, and have good water repellency. It is composed of 100% fiber and has good air permeability. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical components, has stable performance, is non-toxic, non-odor, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Anti-bacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; anti-bacteria, alkali corrosion, and the finished product does not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial. The product is water-repellent, not moldy, and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid from erosion, and is not moldy.
7. Good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spun yarn and directly spread into a net and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products.
8. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most of the non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the names of the two substances are similar, their chemical structures are far apart. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is very stable and extremely difficult to decompose, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to be decomposed; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain can easily be broken, which can be effectively degraded , And enter the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bag can be reused more than 10 times, and the pollution to the environment after being discarded is only 10% of the plastic bag.