Differences between canvas and Oxford
1、 Different characteristics
1) Rough canvas, also known as canvas, has good waterproof performance, the biggest feature is strong and durable.
2) Oxford cloth is light in texture, soft in hand, waterproof and durable.
2、 Different textile materials
1) Rough canvas, also known as canvas, is usually made of 4-7 strands of 58 yarn (10 inches).
The warp and weft of fine canvas are generally 2-58-6-28 (10 / 2-21 / 6).
2) Both warp and weft of Oxford fabric are made of polyester fdy150d / 36F, interwoven with plain fabric on water jet loom. The density of longitude and latitude is 360x210.
3、 Different uses
1) Oxford cloth
(1) Nylon Oxford cloth is mainly used for flood control and rain protection.
(2) Set of Oxford cloth, specially used for making all kinds of bags.
(1) Rough canvas covering automobile transportation, open warehouse right and field tent.
(2) Make fine canvas for labor protective clothing and its products. After printing and dyeing, it can also be used for shoes, bags, handbags, backpacks, tablecloths, tablecloths, etc.