What kind of inspection standards are there for the cotton?
1) The color difference exceeds the allowable range of BAI
2) Continuous pilling, or obvious creases or DU patching marks
3) Specification error zhi+- exceeding 5% printing defect (refers to regular DAO or batch), finished product specification does not meet
4) If the length of knotted yarn is less than 25 yards and more than 1 place, multiple knotted yarns are allowed in large quantities, but the spacing between the knotted yarns shall not be less than 25 yards. Immature cotton or bad cotton shall affect the appearance of the finished product.
5) Obvious color difference in the yarn spacing less than 25 yards, appearance, specification, density, softness, fabric edge and color.