According to different production processes, non-woven products can be divided into:
1. Spunlace non-woven fabric: spunlace process is the high-pressure micro-water jet into a layer or multi-layer fiber network, so that the fibers are entangled together, so that the fiber network to strengthen and have a certain strength.
2. Thermal bonding non-woven fabric: thermal bonding non-woven fabric refers to the addition of fibrous or powdery hot-melt bonding reinforcement materials in the fiber mesh, fiber mesh and then after heating and melting cooling reinforcement cloth.
3. Pulp flow into the net non-woven cloth: the flow into the net non-woven cloth can also be called dust-free paper, dry papermaking non-woven cloth.
It is the use of air network technology to open the wood pulp fiber board into a single fiber state, and then use the air method to agglutinate the fiber in the network curtain, fiber network reinforcement into cloth.
4. Wet non-woven fabric: wet non-woven fabric is made by opening the fiber raw materials in the water medium into a single fiber, at the same time, mixing different fiber raw materials to make the fiber suspension pulp, which is transported to the network forming mechanism. The fiber is formed into a network under the wet state and then reinforced into a cloth.
5. Spunbond non-woven fabric: spunbond non-woven fabric is in the polymer has been extruded, stretched and formed continuous filament, filament laid into a network, the fiber network after its own adhesion, thermal adhesion, chemical adhesion or mechanical reinforcement method, so that the fiber network into non-woven.
6. Melt jet nonwoven: melt jet nonwoven process: polymer feeding -- melt extrusion -- fiber formation -- fiber cooling -- mesh -- reinforcement into cloth.
7. Needle-punched non-woven fabric: needle-punched non-woven fabric is a kind of dry non-woven fabric, needle-punched non-woven fabric is the use of the piercing effect of needles, fluffy fiber mesh reinforcement into cloth.
8. Sewn non-woven fabric: sewn non-woven fabric is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. The sewn non-woven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric that USES the warp knitting coil structure to reinforce the fiber mesh, yarn layer, non-textile materials (such as plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their combination to make non-woven fabric.