Laminated Non Woven Storage Box
Material:PP&non woven /custom
40*40cm or customized
Color:As shown in the picture/customizable
ApplicationClothing storage bag
Printing:Silk-screen printing,heat transfer printing,CMYK offset printing
Service:OEM & ODM
1) Competitive prices, high quality, prompt delivery, fast turnaround and best service.
2) For the material: 100% recyclable.
3) For the silk screen: AZO free, the best material and handicraft, making the printing durable even washed by hand.
4) For the sewing: the bag is much durable and can carry heavier thing under the good sewing.
What is Nonwoven?
Nonwovens, also known as nonwovens, consist of directional or random fibers. It is called cloth because of its appearance and some properties.
Non-woven fabrics are moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light, non-combustion-supporting, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich in color, low price, recyclable and reusable. Polypropylene (pp) granules are used as raw materials, which are produced by high temperature melting, spinning, laying and hot-pressing coiling in a continuous one-step process.
What are your payment terms?
We accept TT, 30% deposit and 70% balanced before shipment.
What is your sample date?
Our sample time is around 3-5days.
What is your delivery port?
All ports in China.
Can I add my logo on the bags?
What are the advantages of non-woven bags?
How to tell the non - woven bag in the end is good?
And small make up to see together!
Advantages of non-woven bag:
1. Lightweight and convenient: non-woven bag is made of polypropylene resin as the main raw material, and its weight is only three-fifths of that of cotton. It has the characteristics of fluffy, light weight, and will not cause great burden.
And moderate softness, comfortable to use.
2. Environmental protection: this is one of the advantages of non-woven bags. It can be reused.
3. Waterproof and antibacterial: non-woven bag material reason, moisture content is zero, will not absorb water moldy, and breathable, easy to clean.
And because polypropylene belongs to the chemical blunt material, so it can be resistant to moth, corrosion, and antibacterial.
4. Look at the appearance: the regular non-woven bag adopts light point hot melt process to bond and shape, so the material is even and the thickness is consistent, while the inferior non-woven bag has different thickness and the color is not pure.
5. Smell: the regular non-woven fabric bags are made of food-grade raw materials, non-toxic and odorless, while the inferior non-woven fabric bags will send out the smell of industrial products.
6. Test toughness: the material of non-woven bags is tough and will not be easily torn. When you buy them, you can pull them by hand to try their toughness.