Laminated PP Woven Tote Bags
|Product name||High quality custom Laminated PP Woven Tote Bags|
PP woven,PP non woven,RPET or customized
|Size||Depends on customer request|
|Printing||Silk screen printing,sublimation printing,heat transfer printing|
|MOQ||1000pcs,the bigger quantity, the cheaper price|
|Color||Depends on customer request|
|Sample time||Sample 7-10ys, mass production depends on quantity|
1) OEM & ODM services.
2) BSCI, GSV, COC, and ICS certificate.
3) FOB, CIF available for us.
4) For the sewing: the bag is much durable and can carry heavier thing under the good sewing.
5) Quick sample time and delivery time.
6) For the material: 100% recyclable.
7) For the silk screen: AZO free, the best material and handicraft, making the printing durable even washed by hand.
1) How many pieces in one carton?
Usually, we put 100pcs/carton, or according to your request.
2) How can we get a quote of PP Woven round corner bags?
Please offer us the specification of the product, such as artworks, material, size, shape, color, etc. And e-mail us.
3) What’s the field of the production?
This production can apply to lots of fields, Supermarket, home, packing, gift, promotion, advertising.etc.
4) Could you provide samples? How could I get the samples? Do they need cost? Will I pay for the shipping fee?
Yes, we could provide samples, but we will charge sample fee, and mold cost if needed.
And you also need pay for the shipping fee.
5) Will your factory arrange inspection for all products?
All of our final products will arrange the inspection as we think that quality is the most important thing for goods.
Problems encountered in the production of non-woven fabrics and solutions
The most suitable qualitative processing temperature for fiber with low melting point
Answer: the existing low melting point fiber are as 110 ℃, melting point but the temperature is low melting point fiber softening temperature, whether Japan 4080, South Korea, South Asia, 4080, 4080 4080 needs to be about 150 ℃ or the far east to completely melt.
So the most appropriate when heated non-woven fabric processing and finalize the design temperature should be in accordance with the part in low temperature of 150 ℃ x 3 minutes for the minimum requirements.
Iv. Causes of static electricity during non-woven fabric production
Answer: the problem of static electricity generated during the production of non-woven fabric is mainly caused by the low moisture content in the air when the fiber and needle cloth contact, which can be divided into the following points:
(1) The weather is too dry and the humidity is not enough.
(2) When there is no oil on the fiber, there is no antistatic agent on the fiber.
Because the moisture regain rate of polyester cotton is 0.3%, the lack of antistatic agent results in the production of static electricity.
(3) Low fiber oil content, relatively less electrostatic agent content will also produce static electricity.
(4) Due to the special molecular structure of the oil, SILICONE cotton contains almost no moisture on the oil, which is relatively easy to generate static electricity during production. Usually, the more slippery the SILICONE cotton is, the greater the static electricity will be.
(5) The method to prevent static electricity in addition to the production of the work room humidification, feeding phase can effectively eliminate oil-free cotton is also an important work.
Five the same processing conditions under the production of non-woven cloth why uneven thickness
Answer: under the same processing conditions, the causes of non-woven fabric thickness may be as follows:
(1) Of low melting point fiber and conventional cotton blend uneven: the holding force of different fibers have different, generally speaking, low melting point fiber have the holding force is larger than the conventional fiber, also less likely to spread, for example, Japan, South Korea 4080 4080 4080 4080 or the far east, South Asia, there is the holding force of different, if uneven low melting point fiber dispersion, low melting point fiber content is less, because it cannot form enough mesh structure, non-woven fabric is thin, relative to the low melting point fiber content more place to form a thick phenomenon.
(2) Incomplete melting of fiber at low melting point: incomplete melting of fiber at low melting point is mainly caused by insufficient temperature. For non-woven fabrics with low base weight, insufficient temperature is usually not easy to occur, but for products with high base weight and high thickness, special attention should be paid to whether it is enough.
Non-woven fabric at the edge because there is enough heat, non-woven fabric is usually thicker, located in the middle part of the non-woven fabric, because the heat is easier to form a thinner non-woven fabric,
(3) High shrinkage rate of fiber: whether it is conventional fiber or low melting point fiber, if the shrinkage rate of hot air fiber is high, the non-woven fabric during the production of shrinkage problems are also prone to uneven thickness.
Six the same processing conditions for the first production of non-woven cloth why soft and hard balance
Answer: under the same processing conditions, the causes of non-woven fabric hardness and softness are generally similar to the causes of uneven thickness. The main reasons may be as follows:
(1) Fiber with low melting point and conventional fiber are not evenly mixed. The part with high melting point content is hard, while the part with low melting point content is soft.
(2) Incomplete melting of fiber at low melting point results in relatively soft non-woven fabric
(3) The fiber shrinkage rate is also high non-woven fabric soft and hard balance problem.
Seven: the thinner non - woven cloth is more prone to short code
Answer: in the take-up of non-woven fabric, because the finished product is bigger and bigger, at the same take-up speed, the linear speed will become bigger and bigger. Because the tension of thinner non-woven fabric is small, it is easy to be stretched. After being rolled, the problem of short code will occur due to the tension release.
As for the thicker medium size products, the production of large tensile strength, resulting in small tensile, not easy to cause short code problems.
Causes of hard cotton after cotton winding in eight working rollers
Answer: during the production, the cotton winding in the working roller is mostly caused by the abnormal friction coefficient between the fiber and the needle cloth due to the low oil content of the fiber. The cotton winding in the working roller is caused by the fiber sinking under the needle cloth, and the fiber winding on the working roller cannot be removed. After continuous friction compression between the needle cloth and the needle cloth, it gradually melts into hard cotton.
To eliminate the cotton entanglement, the method of reducing the working roller can be adopted to remove the cotton entanglement on the roller.
In addition, the long sleep is also easy to form work roll lingering problem.