Laminated RPET Promotional Bags
|Product name||Laminated RPET Promotional Bags|
|Size||As your requirement|
|MOQ||1000pcs,the bigger quantity, the cheaper price|
|Color||CYMK and pantone|
|Lead time||25 days or according to your requirement|
|Sample time||Sample 7-10ys, mass production depends on quantity|
|Warm tip||Please confirm all product details before production.|
- Recycled from plastic bottles
- This material is popular in Europ market
- can printing any logo on bags
- Eco-friendly and recyclable
1) What thicknesses of material can you do?
Normally: 140/150/160/170 grams
2) How many pieces you could produce one day?
We can produce 100,000pieces/day.
3） What is printing technology of RPET bags?
Silk-screen, heat transfer or sublimation printing according to design
4）Could you provide RPET samples? How could I get the samples? Do they need cost? Will I pay for the shipping fee?
Yes, we could provide samples, but we will charge sample fee, and mold cost if needed.
And you also need pay for the shipping fee.
5) Will your factory arrange inspection for all RPET bags products?
All of our final products will arrange the inspection as we think that quality is the most important thing for goods.
6) How much do I need to order? (What are the minimum order estimates?)
Our MOQ is 1000pcs, if the qty is lower than this, the unit cost will be much higher.
Environment-friendly polyester fabric:
(1) Recycled PET fabric (RPET) is a new type of environment-friendly recycled fabric, whose yarn is extracted from waste mineral water bottles and coke bottles and is also known as coke bottle environment-friendly fabric (RPET fabric).
This product because it is waste reuse, so in foreign countries, especially in Europe and the United States developed countries is very popular, widely used in halter top, shirt, skirt, children's wear, silk scarf, cheongsam, tie, handkerchief, home textile, curtain, pajamas, bowknot, gift bag, sleeve, fashion umbrella, pillowcase, pillow, and so on.
(2) Recycled yarn can reduce the use of oil, and each ton of finished yarn can save 6 tons of oil, making a certain contribution to reduce air pollution and control the greenhouse effect.
1. Sewing department,
2. Printing department.